So you went through my little town back in Ireland then cause Rosslare is in wexford South est, cool @Rex_Kramer,
Trich´ porn channel
68 antworten · 1067 aufrufe
…right mate @Deanroche , omg this was 1990
, soccer EM in Italy… "we´re all up to Jacky´s Aaarmi, we´re all up to Italy…
… I stopped at a pub in Wexford, …can´t remember the name exactly … something with “Undertaker” in the Bar´s name 
I know it, it’s an undertakers and pub called Mcanns, like man statue out side it 
Yeaaah, come closer baby !!! 

Hey tag @Sinista to do another job on the pics @Twisteddutch .
Say they would look even tastier lol
Anyone ever buy one of them $30-$40 microscopes that plug up to your phone? I have scopes and loupes but phone camera is shit so if those cheap plug ins work I’ll grab one
Good question! @Smokey101
I’ve been looking for a way to Take decent Photos for a long time, anything you
want to photograph with your Smartphone in the macro range mostly falls, because your hand is shaking.
What would you think about this
?
similar price, but probably much easier to handle 
*But look the reviews first an make shure the software works with your phone If it comes from a rice producing country 
Lmao I think that’s one I was looking at and you ain’t lying about shaky hands the more I zoom in 
I’m going to order one today and hopefully have some trich pics soon
Ice, ice Baby

Gorgeous work there
It’s the best thing to check your trics, great for 29.00€

This is the trics you will see so good with this tool

What brand is that bud? Can’t be to much more in US dollars and pics look good
I use the same loupe works pretty well
@Deanroche never mind I found it when I looked at pic better lol $27 on Amazon for me and being ordered now lol
Whats 29 euros comverted to our shit usd lol.
Like 28 bucks
Like tree fiddy


















