:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7514 visitas

Vanillabean

#123

Ugh! We are battling those damn things here in the south! They’re everywhere! We live on a horse farm so they are super bad around our place! Cool picture though!

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#126

Very nice! Our cucumbers are getting way too much sun and arent getting ripe. They’re huge, just not tasty. So I decided to just take them to the range and use them as targets! :cowboy_hat_face:

Responder ↗
Eli

#128

You must feel very proud!
Since I’ve learned how to grow cannabis, I could grow another things too. It Is like an extra benefit.

Responder ↗
Eli

#129

Happy Friday to the Community!!!

How are you preparing fot this weekend? I think i will spend it looking at my new strains, wich are growing slower than expected.

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#130

Just a weekend alone with my daughter since momma works all weekend. Good times though!

This is Little Cat. Ive had her for close to 5 years now and she’s precious! The calmest cat I’ve ever owned and she LOVES her daddy. Shes just another part of our big family!

Responder ↗
Eli

#132

hahaha She knows she is a Queen on her throne, look at her face! She is lovely!

Responder ↗
Wichie13

#134

I want to try THCV maybe this winter as a auto indoors.

Have you tried any CBG strains or CBDV? I have and added them to my grow rotation.

Happy Fryedday!

Responder ↗
Wichie13

#136

Out door coming along. Lost one that Hermied :(.

That one small droppy one is a joke rabbit chewed off branch.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#140

This was that deck. This is the back side. The other side is were I took the picture it about the same.

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#142

Ok I got to show off my 5 year old sisters from a different litter​:rofl::rofl::rofl:



And heres my tomatoes plant that I actually bought a tomatoes from the grocery store , cut it in half then planted it…

And here’s my watermelon and pepper plants to


Now I just got to get the hang of cannabis! On my way still more to learn

Responder ↗

Responder