Solo cup grow off for 2025

278 respuestas · 2453 visitas

Crackadoo

#34

Just for shits and giggles, I’ll keep one of the photos i just put in water last night in a 500ml pot and sit it in the autopot tray and see what i can do without trimming the roots back

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#37

Updated rules

For the solo cup grow how do these rules sound

Autoflower and photoperiod plants from seed only. (just let us know strain, breeder, days till harvest)
● Plants must be grown in a 16 FL OZ/ 473ml cup
● You may repot but must not exceed the cup size limit.
● Roots must be kept within the cup. You cannot place the cup on another grow medium allowing roots to use the extra space.
● January 5th will be the day you can first soak or plant your seeds.
● Duration of contest will be roughly 80-85 days. (this may change depending on the days to harvest people enter.)
● A prize will be given to biggest harvest in terms of weight. Wet weight of buds only so people have an even playing field.

● Growers must post 1 progress update per week in this topic to stay in competition. This would ideally consist of a few pictures from different angles at least one with a tape measure to show size. And one showing the bottom of the cup to make sure the roots aren’t being used in another medium.
● You can use any growing medium (except hydro) you choose along with any style of nutrition so long as it’s done inside the solo cup.
● You may use up to 2 cups at once, one containing the grow and one to hold runoff or extra water.
● Solo cups may be modified to allow drainage and air exchange but do not have to be.
● Have fun and use this to learn from your own mistakes and those others share as well.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#39

I think I’m gonna grow some of the Crockett farms autos I won from @Bentgenetics in this contest. I’ll look at the flower time when I have a sec

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#40

I’ll be running forum stomper by Mephisto genetics with a projected finishing time of 70 to 80 days.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#41

Ill either be running fruit by the foot auto or apples & bannanas auto by ethos

Responder ↗
REBELGROWS

#42

Appreciate it! Glad to be included. Currently running all of my autos but will run to the vender in town. Probably something from Royal Queen Seeds. I like their Northern Lights Auto.

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#48

I dont Care, Just in Case i win, Shipping is the next prob :sweat_smile:
Just for the Challenge. Glory and Honor is my price :grin:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#49

Same here cliff! Although if we’re betting, I’ll be closer to last than first place :rofl:

Responder ↗
Cliff_36

#50

Is it OK if I germinate the seeds in a Jiffy and then place it on the soil in the cup? Or does that count as additional root space?

Responder ↗

Responder